Our multi-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers, pharmacists, care coordinators and allied health staff provide holistic care to our patients and the community.
Here are the different healthcare professions in Jurong Community Hospital:
- Family physicians with special interest in and training in rehabilitation and community geriatrics
- Visiting specialists from restructured hospitals
- A team of specialised and trained nursing staff to meet patients’ different needs
- Therapists (occupational therapists/physiotherapists/speech therapists)
- Medical Social Workers
- Other healthcare staff, including dietitians, podiatrists, etc
Through close collaboration with the Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Jurong Community Hospital shares the same clinical information and expertise to offer better all-round care to patients. We also partner healthcare providers in the healthcare continuum to ensure patient care extends beyond inpatient stays to integration within the community with outpatient clinical and therapy services for continued post-discharge care.